According to required BIM output, we can create simple models with lower LOD (Level of development) that generate Clash Detection reports; further, more complex models can produce Quantity Take-Offs, or even LOD 400 Fabrication Models to extract shop drawings and spools, as well as data rich LOD 500 models for 6D Facility Management purposes.
Our BIM Modeling Services include:
- The highest quality of structural & MEP BIM Content.
- Structural & MEP modeling with true construction expertise.
- Unique On-Site support business model.
- Value Engineering throughout the modeling and coordination process.
- Improvements on coordinating construction sequencing.
- Early detection of problems that may arise during construction.
To further assist you, we can assign one or more of our BIM professionals On-Site, next to your design team for the duration of your project. Our BIM professionals will help in your office or in the field (On-Site Support), while the rest of the team at Kglobe Design Partners can guide you from our offices.